TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent Review
Are you looking forward to going on a trip alone? Well the TETON Sports Outfitter 1-Man Tent is something you should consider.
It provides you with an easy setup and guaranteed protection from any type of weather. This tent is one of the top rated 1-Person 4 season pop up tents. Lets look at some of the features to find out why.
This tent comes with an advance hub system to allow you to easily set it up. You won’t have to waste any time struggling as they have made it as easily possible to setup. Dissembling is just as easy. So you might be wondering how long will it take to setup?
It can be done in as little as 1 minute. So you can start enjoying your camping experience right away without having to fool around with some other tent that takes 10 minutes to setup. This is a great feature that makes it easy on all campers. Many people even say that they spend more time taking it out or putting it away then actually setting it up!
You won’t have any problems using this tent in any type of weather. There is a well built mesh cot that can handle almost anything. You will be safely protected from rain and even mud. There is an included rainfly but it doesn’t fit the tent well. TETON offers a replacement rainfly for around $30.
It is suggested that you buy one separately so you can guarantee that you won’t get any rain coming from the top of the tent. All of the seems are well taped to boost the effectiveness of this tent. This way, no rain will start to leak into the tent while your sleeping or messing around. Somebody has said that it started to pour very heavily and the tent was able to perform very well.
This tent is able to keep a lot of quality features while still being light. Making it easy for you to carry wherever you need to go. If you enjoy backpacking, this tent makes that easy for you to do.
It only weighs around 4-5 pounds. So no matter where you go, you could bring this tent with you without getting tired of carrying it. It comes with a nice bag that can fit inside without any problems.
TETON Sports Outfitter 1-Person Tent Features
- Size 82″ x 39″ x 32″, Pack Size 25″ x 8″ x 5″, Weight 4.5 lbs., Color Yellow-Orange
- Well-built mesh/taffeta cot tent performs in all weather, taped seams, lightweight, rainfly, stakes and guy lines
- Hub system allows for quick setup and take down
- Six attachment points lock tent onto nearly any oversized cot
- Durable water -resistant tent bottom can be used on a cot or directly on the ground
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lightweight – This tent is extremely light, allowing you to be able to go backpacking with ease.
- Easy Setup – You can set this thing up in seconds, making sure that you don’t waste time struggling like other tents cause you to.
- Quality – There is quality material all around to ensure that this tent holds up well and keep you as safe as possible.
- Waterproof Floor – There is a waterproof floor so that when it starts to rain, puddles wont start going through the tent.
- 4-Seasons- This tent can handle all types of weather, including snow, with no problems at all.
- Pup up – One of the easiest type of tent stlyes for setup
- Small Rainfly – Rainfly doesn’t fit well but you can buy a replacement one that is bigger.
My Final TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent Review
Basically, the Teton Sports outfitter is a must if you are in need of a 1 person, 4 season pop up tent. It has all of the features you can ask for and provides you with a guaranteed good camping experience. This tent performs well against wind, rain, and mud.
Making it a weatherproof tent that will keep you well protected. The design and construction is well done to make things easier for you.