The Semoo 3-4 Person tent is a winter tent that was made to handle extremely cold weather. If you are hiking, this tent is easy to carry around and might be just right for you.
It is guaranteed to keep the cold air out and all of the warm air in. This tent has a lot of great features that you should know about.
This tent is actually really thick and made with quality material. So you would think that it would be heavy right? Well It’s not. This tent is extremely light which means that you can use it as a backpacking tent.
You could bring this along with you on your trip and you will not get tired of walking around with it. This is a great feature because it is hard to find a light tent like this for such a low price.
This tent comes with a really nice case and it has the instructions sued on so you will never have to worry about losing it.
This tent has an excellent ventilation system. It will keep you nice and warm, without making it seem stuffy inside. This is mainly for cold weather so that you don’t start to freeze.
If the temperature starts to get hot then this tent will get hot. As long as you are using this tent around winter, you should have a good experience with it.
One person even said that there favorite feature was how great the ventilation was. He also said that the design was good and there was plenty of space for his family.
For such a light tent, the stability that is has is top notch. You would think that it would be weak against winds an, such but no. This tent comes with a high strength fiber glass frame which is guaranteed to keep this tent up in place.
So what about rain? This tent has that covered. It has a hooded front to help keep the rain from leaking inside. The shape of this tent was specifically made to be weather resistant so you will not have to worry about what type of weather comes.
One person has said that while they were camping, winds got up to speed of 20mph. This tent was able to stand up well without causing any problems. And the temperature was as low as 20 degrees. This is a really impressive tent.
- Dimensions: 122.1” L x 94.5″ W x 51.2″ H
- Materials: (fly & shell) Polyester with Polyurethane (PU) and Polyamide (PA); (floor) Polyethylene (PE); (poles) Fiberglass
- Lightweight dome tent sleeps up to 4 people; Roomy vestibule provides extra storage
- High strength fiberglass frame; Pole pockets for easy set up; Specialized inner tent material provides all-around ventilation; 2-ply design for ample rain protection
- Includes: Tent, 19 steel tent stakes, 6 windproof guy lines, carry bag
One customer has said that they couldn’t believe that they found such a quality tent for such a low price. They were able to set it up with no problems and they loved the fact that there was a mosquito door.
Another customer has said that they were able to fit a queen sized air mattress with no problem.
When it started to rain, not a single drop of rain was able to get inside of the tent, confirming it was waterproof.
When it got cold, they were able to keep warm and condensation did not build up inside the tent. Making it very easy to breathe.
On the bad side, one customer has said that there seems ripped after setting it up. This customer could of been to aggressive while setting it up and caused it to rip. Another customer said that they think that the windows are cheap.
- Waterproof – This tent is waterproof so you won’t have to worry about rain leaking in.
- Keep Warm – This tent does a great job of keeping the heat in while having good ventilation. This way, you will stay warm without having to breathe in stuffy air
- Lightweight – The weight is really light for it’s size, making it a good backpacking or hiking tent.
- Size – The size is big enough to fit 1 queen sized air bed while still leaving room on each side to walk around.
- Price – The price is really affordable and offers a lot of quality features for a great price.
- Setup – This tent has easy to follow instructions and can be set up in around 10 minutes.
- Warm Weather – This tent can heat up if the temperature starts to get high. Keep in mind that this tent was made to keep warm air in so you can see why this would happen.
- Chance Of Ripping – Only one person had this problem. As long as you are gentle then you can easily avoid this.
The Semoo 4 Season tent is great at keeping heat inside. It has a lot of quality that is hard to find for such a low price.
If you are looking for a 4 season tent that is capable of keeping rain and cold air out, this tent is something that you should consider.
It has great ventilation and can provide you with a great camping experience.