Intex Classic Downy Airbed Review
An airbed is something that can make your camping trip more enjoyable. If you have something just as good as your bed at home, you won’t even notice the difference. The Intex Classic Downy Airbed is a very affordable airbed that you might want to try out.
It is a queen sized airbeds so it should be able to fit into most tents that you bring. Here are it’s best features.
The firmness of this airbed will vary depending on several factors
You will need to re-inflate this airbed several times in the beginning before you can feel the firmness. The material will be needed to stretch out before you can get the real feel of this bed. After some time, you will have the natural comfort that this airbed will bring. Allowing you to sleep easier and faster.
Just make sure that you fully inflate the bed. The more inflated it is, the more firm it will be. With that being said, you can always put less air if you want it to be less firm. This airbed is made of plush so it will have all of the top quality materials. Plush is more expensive so you can be assured that this airbed can last you quite a while.
This is a great airbed for outdoor use. It is waterproof, so you can easily avoid any condensation or spills. There is a special wave beam constructions which provides the best comfort and durability.
You won’t really be able to tell how good the material is from the beginning. It will take around three days before you get the actual feel of the airbed. This is because the material needs to stretch.
This is one of the cheapest airbeds that you can find that has this much quality. Many others have recommended this because it is such a great deal. You will notice that the bed actually looks like it has quality when it’s finally set up. You will know straight from the beginning that this bed is worth it.
The setup on this airbed can be described in two words. Quick and Easy. There is a 2-in-1 valve with extra-wide openings which makes inflation and deflation an effortless job.
The valve will stop any air from leaving as you are pumping it up.
This is very convenient since you won’t have to be wasting time pumping air in while some is leaking out.
To deflate, you just simply unscrew the valve and all of the air will start streaming out. This will take out all of the air, leaving you to simply roll it up to put away. You will need your own manual or electric air pumps since one isn’t provided with this airbed.
- Durability – If taken care of, you can see a lifespan of 6 months out of this airbed. This is where you will start seeing various problems with the bed and it will be time to start looking for a new one.
- Valve – The valve allows for easy inflation and deflation. This valve is actually better then some of Coleman’s valve so this is really a nice upgrade to have.
- Price – You can get this airbed for a very affordable price. You might not even find one for this low that can provide you with this mush quality.
- Size – The size is big enough for you to do a full roll in. This is enough room for you to sleep in so don’t think to hard about it.
- Material – The material was made to be high quality and durable. It won’t last you forever but you will have it for a decent amount of time. Getting holes will not happen as easily because the airbed is pretty thick.
- Warranty – There is no warranty like other air mattress brands provide.
- No Pump – You will have to purchase or bring your own pump since Intex decided not to provide one. There are plenty that you can get for around 10 bucks.
- Comfort – If you are transitioning from a Coleman airbed then you might notice a difference in comfort. This may take a while for you to get used to. But if this is your first airbed then you will be just fine.
My Final Intex Classic Downy Airbed Review
The Intex Classic Downy Airbed is not something that will replace a high price/quality airbed. But if you are looking for something that can provide you with a comfortable place to sleep then I would recommend this airbed.
Intex is different from other brands so it’s best to try it out and see how you like it. It is comfortable with an easy setup so you will be able to notice right away if it’s worth it.
This is one of the cheapest high quality air beds that you will find.