Coleman Brazos Sleeping Bag Review
The Coleman Brazos Sleeping Bag is one of the most affordable sleeping bags that you can get right now. It will keep you nice in warm, even down to around 20 degrees.
Sleeping in this bag over 40 degree temperature is not a great idea, as you will get hot and start to sweat.
It is best for average – chilly type of weather. Lets look at the top features to find out why.
If you are looking for a simple single sleeping bag that will keep you warm, this is the one that you need. Temperatures from 20-40 degrees will not bother you at all. You will not even notice how cold it is while sleeping inside of this bag.
It was made to be extremely comfortable and warm so that you can enjoy your time sleeping. If you are a beginner to camping in cold weather and need something affordable, this sleeping bag is perfect for you.
For around $20 you will get a sleeping bag made with quality materials that will keep you warm and cozy during the night. Someone has even said that this bag was perfect for him during the freezing nights.
Unlike other sleeping bags, this one can be machine washed. Making it very simple and easy for you to do. Some sleeping bags must be hand washed whenever they got dirty. Well, that is not the case with this one. Just simply throw it in the washing machine and you will be good to go.
You will have no worries about damaging your sleeping bag and it will be all clean and ready when you need it! One person loved the fact that he didn’t have to hand wash this bag like some of the others.
You can buy two of these sleeping bags and connect them to each other. So if you have a partner, you can easily turn this into a double sleeping bag. This is very convenient for you if you have a partner that you want to be next to. This will save you money since other sleeping bags with this feature cost a lot more.
Now I’m sure that you have probably had a problem with zippers before if you have other camping gear. You know how much of a hassle they can become. Some are very cheap; they fall off easily and they are impossible to fix. Well this sleeping bag has the ability to separate the zipper from the fabric so that it never gets stuck or falls off.
So if you have had any problems with zippers before, you are guaranteed not to have any with this sleeping bag. Many people have said that the zippers are just fine now and they have not seen any problems.
All Coleman Brazos Sleeping Bag Features
- 100% Polyester with fill 100% Polyester
- For temperatures 20⁰ F to 40⁰ F
- Fits most heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.; Dimensions: 33 x 75 in
- Polyester cover and tricot knit lining; Machine washable
- Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending life of your sleeping bag
- The No-Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags
One customer has said there was no other bag that could keep him as warm as this one, for this price. He recommended this over the other sleeping bags because of it’s low price. It really is a great deal.
Another customer has said this bag is really comfortable and comes in handy on those really cold nights.
On the bad side, one customer has said that the bag is hard to compact and fit back inside of the carrying bag. Other people have said the same but they also say that it can be done if you force it in. Another customer has said that this bag is not something that you should go backpacking with.
- Machine Wash – You can put this in the washing machine, then hang it out to dry and you will be done!
- Price – The price of this sleeping bag is great compare to other 20 degree sleeping bags. You will save a lot of money with this product
- Warm – You will be kept warm as long as it is not under 20 degrees.
- Zipper – The zipper was designed to not get caught on the fabric or break of easily. There have been bad reviews about the zipper but those are from an older version. The current one on Amazon has no problems.
- Bag size – Once you take it out of the bag, it will be hard to place it back in. You will have to force it back inside.
- Heavy – This sleeping bag is heavy so carrying it around is not ideal. Not easy to backpack with.
My Final Coleman Brazos Sleeping Bag Review
Tho Coleman Brazos Sleeping Bag is great for beginners or anyone looking for a cheap winter sleeping bag. You will have a great time sleeping at night while inside of this bag.
It is perfect for cold temperatures. If you are looking for something simple an easy to use then I highly recommend you checking out the Coleman Brazos Sleeping Bag.