Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent Review
Are you looking for a tent that can fit your family comfortably? Well, the Coleman 8-Person tent is made just for you. A 8-Person Tent is the perfect size for 6-8 People. Coleman made sure that you can set this tent up easily with a partner.
It is waterproof so you don’t have to ever worry about getting wet when it starts to rain. Plenty of ventilation with this tent, so you will have plenty of cool and fresh air throughout the tent.
There are plenty of features that this tent provides that you should look into.
Have you ever had a tent that had leaks and left you soaked in rain? That is guaranteed to no happen with this tent.
With their advance Weathertec system, you will be dry as long as you are inside the tent. The walls are made to be thick so that rain will not leak through and ruin your experience.
This system is something you should look for when looking into new tents. It is the best way to insure that your tent is waterproof and will avoid any problems with leaks.
This tent is large so it has to have good ventilation. There are 7 big windows that are almost the size of the walls itself. This is to ensure that you have the most amount of ventilation.
You can decide if you want to leave the windows open, or you can close them. If you are feel that it is getting stuffy or hot, then you can simply open all the windows and let all the fresh air in.
This is probably the best feature of the tent. The fact that it has enough space to hold up to 8 people is simply amazing. Even if you are tall, you will still be able to walk around this tent comfortably due to the tent’s center height of 6 feet 5″.
You will no longer have to fight for space with this tent. You can easily move around and do what you need without bumping into people around you. The base size is 14 by-10 feet so you can insure that there is plenty of space.
This is one of Coleman’s instant tents. Which means that it is one of the fastest tents to set up. At least for it’s size. This tent can be setup in 5-10 minutes with the help of another person. The instructions are easy to read and follow.
Many other tents can be hard to setup and take quite a while. That is not the case with this tent.
All The Features
- Spacious 8-person, 2-room tent designed for quick assembly – You will be able to enjoy your camping trip with this huge tent and it will not take you long to build.
- Poles come pre-attached to tent, ensuring setup in 1 minute or less
- Exclusive Weather Tec system with thick waterproof walls and welded floor – You are guaranteed to be dry while being inside of this tent
- 2 doors and 7 windows for full ventilation; removable divider between rooms
- Base measures 14 by 10 feet; center height of 6 feet 5 inches; 1-year warranty
One customer has said that during there first night out, it started raining. They were able to stay dry the whole time. It started to become windy and the tent was able to give and sway, which was nice. They even decided to mention that the tent was made of good quality material.
Another customer mentioned that during there trip, there were some serious downpours. The Coleman 8 Person Tent was the only one that didn’t get flooded.
On the bad side, some people have had some issues. Some have mentioned that it was hard to get the tent back into the carrying bag. They weren’t having such an easy time disassembling the tent either. But besides that, they still admit that this is still a good tent.
- Weatherproof – Made to keep you as dry and safe as possible
- Easy and fast Setup – Can be setup in a few minutes with no problems
- Plenty Of Ventilation – 7 large windows to help keep air inside
- Size – Big Enough to fit 2 Queen Sized Airbeds
- The Carrying bag is a little to small and hard to fit the tent back inside.
- Tent is very heavy which makes it hard to walk around with. Not a Backpacking Tent
- The legs might be to weak for very high winds. Small chance in breaking.
Final Review Of The Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent
Overall The Coleman 8 Person Instant Tent is good but has some minor flaws. There are so many good things about this tent that it overlooks the cons.
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a family sized tent that is easy to setup. This tent will keep you dry and ventilated which is some of the key features that you want a tent to do.