AeroBed Classic Inflatable Mattress With Pump Review
The Aerobed Classic Inflatable Mattress is great if you like a lower type of airbed. It isn’t one of those high mattresses that are usually 18 inches high.
So you won’t have the feeling of being in high up like a real mattress, but you will still have some comfort. It is twin sized so it’s can be great for you if you enjoy smaller airbeds.
It can also fit into many tents. Lets look at the features that makes this a suitable airbed for camping.
The Aerobed Classic Inflatable Mattress can be a great bed but it has to be taken care of. Many people have complained about the fact that the bed starts to tear after repeated uses. As long as you can avoid rough surfaces, you should get the full lifespan of this bed.
There also seems to be problems with air leaking out within 24 hours. If you don’t like to repeatedly inflate beds then you should avoid this one. But if you don’t mind it then you can give it a try.
When it is fully inflated, it is really comfortable. It is a disappointment that it can’t stay this way all day. Due to the loss of air, it will lose about 10-15% of it’s original firmness. But everything is not bad with this airbed!
Even when it is not firm, it can still have a nice feeling. Packing for storage is also really easy. So when you’re ready to pack up, this airbed can get very compact. There is no way to use a manual pump with this bed. But most cars have a v20 source so you should be able to use that for inflation.
The best thing about this Aerobed Classic Air Mattress is the way the pump works. You can fully inflate this bed, then you can slowly release air until you find what’s comfortable for you.
So if you don’t want this bed to be fully firm then you can make it as soft as you want. Now, this bed already feels nice with no extra padding. But if you want this bed to be even more comfortable, you could always add a foam pad to make it even better. This isn’t needed at all but it is all up to you and how you like to sleep.
Some beds are unstable which makes it seem like you are on a boat. That is not the case with the Aerobed Classic Air Mattress. It is nice and sturdy so you can sleep without wobbling all over the place. If you have never had an airbed before, this bed will make a world of difference to how you sleep outdoors. You will never want to sleep without one of these again!
- Lightweight – This airbed is really light due to it’s size. Since it is not one of those “double height” airbeds, it will be nowhere near as heavy as them.
- Sheet – Any normal sheets will be able to fit this bed. It’s only a twin size so you should have no problems tucking your sheets in.
- Comfort – You will be very comfortable on this bed since you can manage how much air you want inside. You can always adjust the air if you think that it needs more or less.
- Quick Inflation – Since the height is only 9 inches, it blows up relatively quick. Compared to taller airbeds, this one will be fully inflated in half the time.
- Quality – Some people have talked about tearing, but this bed is made of quality material. It is suppose to be puncture resistant so as long as you don’t have any accidents, this bed should be fine for you.
- Loses Air – You will notice a loss of air by the time you wake up. The bed won’t be flat but there will be a noticeable difference, especially if you are heavy in weight.
- Height – Due to the low height, it makes it more difficult for you to stand up or get down into the bed. If you suffer from any pain problems then you should consider checking this out.
- Noise – You will hear a noise every time you move around on this bed. This is a small problem but if you can look past this issue then you should be fine.
My Final Aerobed Classic Inflatable Mattress Review
The Aerobed Classic Inflatable Mattress is a decent airbed for an affordable price.
If you are looking for something new to try out then you can view this bed here. Depending on what you like, this bed could be comfortable for you.
If you need something that is always firm then this bed does not fulfill that need.
But if you don’t care about how firm it is, or you like something soft, then this could be a perfect airbed mattress for your camping trip.